The Office of the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer is responsible for most business functions of the university.
We develop and deliver financial expertise campus-wide, using best business practices, strong governance, timeliness, and accuracy. Our key initiatives focus on student affordability and accessibility, such as minimizing tuition increases and analyzing alternate funding sources.
This office manages the following business units:
- Office of the University Controller
- Office of Insurance, Loss Control & Claims
- Office of Procurement Services/Travel
- Office of the Treasurer
- University Budget Office
- Employee Services, Training, & Communication
- Financial Wellness and Education